Welder 135 / 121 (m/f/d)
- Welding of individual assemblies or components using processes 135 & 121
- Welding with manual or semi-automatic welding machines
- Preparation of the weld seam by e.g. thermal cutting or grinding
- Setting up workstations, transporting workpieces by crane or forklift truck
- Evaluation of welding work and rework, e.g. plastering, carrying out
- Working according to technical documents e.g. construction drawings or welding instructions
- Training as a design engineer specializing in welding technology or in another profession with a welding background, e.g. locksmith, metal worker or industrial mechanic.
- Extensive experience in the reliable application of welding procedures 135 & 121.
- Desirable experience in other welding processes
- Willingness to work shifts
- Forklift and crane license desirable
Applying is very easy!
Simply fill in the fields, upload attachments and submit.